Re: [ossig] Training Materials

On Wed, 2005-09-28 at 11:06 +0800, Venantius Kumar wrote:
> Hi folks,
> I would like to give an introduction course on Linux for the univ I am
> working in (Malaysia University of Science & Technology).   Is there
> any free materials availble for me to base my training on?

That is good to know. Firstly, I need to ask what sort of training you
are interested in providing.

OpenOffice.org - I believe Colin Charles (http://bytebot.net) would have
some

SPAM detection in Thunderbird - I believe Mr. Imran. W. Smith would be
able to provide you with the slides he presented some years back.

Misc Topics - You can download some slides the meetup crew does at
http://myoss.iosn.net

If it's topics around the LPI, there is some items from IBM Developer
Works, some of which are written by Daniel Drobbins of Gentoo. (I can
send them to you offline if you wish.)

PS : where is MUST? (you're a colleague of Mr. Poh Yang Ming)?

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!