Re: [ossig] Training Materials

On 28 Sep 2005 at 11:06, Venantius Kumar wrote:

> Hi folks,
> I would like to give an introduction course on Linux for the univ I am
> working in (Malaysia University of Science & Technology). Is there any free
> materials availble for me to base my training on?

There are tons of these materials out there.  In addition you may also
want to check out some of the materials from IOSN done by some of the
folks here (Colin included) as well as the links therein.  See:

http://www.iosn.net/training/

Some of the above materials are released under the CC and so you may be
able to modify them and use them for your uni. apart from just using them.
 If you do so, pls consider releasing them back for the community to use.
The IOSN training materials are a bit out-of-date and so some
modifications to cater to the latter Linux distro releases will be much
appreciated.