RE: [ossig] Peru Passes FOSS Law

> > Full Exchange functionality?
>
> Full as in what sense? I don't know what else you can do other than
> calendering/Email address book. What are it's features again?

Contact, task mgmt are of interest to me. I believe Exchange has other
collaboration features, eg "public folders" (looks to me like a fancy
name for a Samba share, AFAIK - I may be wrong).

I've to start hacking soon on Brutus to allow for a high(-er) level FOSS
middleware API to Exchange. I've had a look at Brutus's Evolution's
connector which looks to be a good start (afaik, Evo's current connector
uses WebDAV instead of MAPI, which Brutus utilizes).

Ditesh