[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ossig] IE had good feedback from hackers at HITB Security Conference; KL?
- To: ossig@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [ossig] IE had good feedback from hackers at HITB Security Conference; KL?
- From: BIGrat <tikus.besar@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 07:16:34 +0800
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=WIL3FRRkIKxCP2xMQkVZaDRHujFZpLnuYxdYWF0z7fo44CZuFmTXZiVy+6wIsqFHAibguv7Z3slCcA4gNrwqjizIXV374McK/yeM88B/kJJqcXPqrl03+JOmmTHwWn/kcti0VME9lpk3TfTZpbkIgw7Ef/KkCMUYxtQQBKswruY=
- Reply-To: ossig@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-ossig@xxxxxxxxxxx
can someone confirm this?
Microsoft gets hacker feedback on IE7 Beta 2
showed off the preliminary work it has done on the second beta version
of its popular Internet Explorer, version 7, at the Hack in the Box
Security Conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and came away with some
good feedback, managers at the company said Thursday.