Re: [ossig] Bending the Malaysian Patent law to allow software patents.

On 10/2/05, Uwe Heinz Rudi Dippel <Udippel@uniten.edu.my> wrote:
> [...]

Was .dat (ms-tnef) format for me too, and apparently even this email
of yours contains another ms-tnef file, though it appears to just be a
'rich' version of your email. Is it the exchange server or the email
client that is sending it as this format?

if it's the email client, one trick that used to work a long time ago
was to specify that the recipient receives only text messages. That
way, forwards won't get converted to the ms-tnef format. If it's the
exchange server, then that's an interesting 'feature' there.

Ken