RE: [ossig] Bending the Malaysian Patent law to allow software patents.

Was .dat (ms-tnef) format for me too, and apparently even this email
of yours contains another ms-tnef file, though it appears to just be a
'rich' version of your email. Is it the exchange server or the email
client that is sending it as this format?

Must be your clients, I guess.
I have attached the OWA Inbox *Inbox*, that is the one receiving from OSSIG, Inbox, screenshot. And OWA correctly identifies and displays PDFs. *Inbox*, not Sent.
A bug in Thunderbird or Mozilla ??

http://metalab.uniten.edu.my/~udippel/ is where you find the files. Don't forget to file a bug report against your e-mail clients !

Uwe

winmail.dat