Re: [ossig] Bending the Malaysian Patent law to allow software patents.

On 10/02/05 15:42 Uwe Heinz Rudi Dippel said the following:
> Must be your clients, I guess.

i dont think so. a raw copy of the mail in the spool exhibits the same
characteristics, so it's definitely not a buggy client. i'm reading this on
Mozilla, btw.

> http://metalab.uniten.edu.my/~udippel/ is where you find the files. Don't forget to file a bug report against your e-mail clients !

the two pdf files on that url return "You don't have permission to access
/~udippel/pdfdoc-3.pdf on this server.", yet the messages file which should
be private is open for everyone to read. odd notion of security. :)