RE: [ossig] Bending the Malaysian Patent law to allow softwarepatents.

> Must be your clients, I guess.

afaik, its sending mua (outlook) that encodes it in the tnef format.

> I have attached the OWA Inbox *Inbox*, that is the one receiving from OSSIG, Inbox, screenshot. And OWA correctly identifies and displays PDFs. *Inbox*, not Sent.
> A bug in Thunderbird or Mozilla ??

the attachment is in the tnef format too. kenw is right, set the mua to
send messages in plain text format or html but not rich format.

> http://metalab.uniten.edu.my/~udippel/ is where you find the files. Don't forget to file a bug report against your e-mail clients !

Both the pdf files require a password.

Ditesh