RE: [ossig] Bending the Malaysian Patent law to allow software patents.

On 2 Oct 2005 at 15:42, Uwe Heinz Rudi Dippel wrote:

> Must be your clients, I guess.
> I have attached the OWA Inbox *Inbox*, that is the one receiving from OSSIG, Inbox, screenshot. And OWA correctly identifies and displays PDFs. *Inbox*, not Sent.
> A bug in Thunderbird or Mozilla ??

Don't think so, as the raw email shows that the MIME headers has the
attachment down as ms-tnef.  So unless our mail clients can decode tnef
format directly they will not be able to display the attachment as two
individual pdf files.

BTW the screenshot of your OWA, OSSIG_In.png, included in your email also
showed up as an ms-tnef attachment.

--
Soo Hoe