[ossig] Patent Covers at al

Dear all,

I'm so sorry I took so much of your time and efforts ! Please appreciate
that I wanted to give just an easy example; something to be used in your
daily lifes as FOSS-attorneys.

I better give you the recipe:

http://ep.espacenet.com/

Click 'Number Search'

(Pull-down to 'Espacenet')

Enter EP1271849 (or any other publication number)
(Activate 'Including Family')

Click 'Search'

Click the title coming with the EP-numbers

'Also published as' there you get the (cover) of the B-document (*patent
  !*).

Click on the tab 'Original Document' and there you get the A-document
(anycrappyapplication).

Fiddle around, search for inventors or applicants (Q-Jaya, if you feel
like, or their good doctor I-forgot-his-name) and be happy.

Hope this helps,

Uwe