Re: [ossig] Patent Covers at al

>  I read up on Singapore's patent law. It has no specific mention of software
> patents, but lawyers can re-word the 'process' used in the software in such
> a way that it becomes a process that is broad/generic enough to the point
> that the patent is granted that way as a 'utility patent' to the applicant.
> (processing methods)

I think you are correct about the Singapore patent law.  I was speaking with an
"IP" lawyer two weeks about and asked about software patents and she did say
that it is not part of the law, but there is a way to do it.  I need
to do more work
to find out evidence of software patents in Singapore.

Harish