Re: Evolution Connector + Exchange Was [RE: [ossig] Peru PassesFOSS Law]

On Sun, 2005-10-02 at 22:52 +0800, Ditesh wrote:
> I believe Public Folders
> > are (guessing since I don't use it's features but have access to it) a
> > way for users to post relevant data/email to it in an email form.
>
> So users can store files within this public folder? If so, then it is
> like a samba/nfs share, the difference being that you can access it via
> Outlook.

Note: I mentioned "Email Form". That for sure can be done. I'm not sure
if users can store "files" per-se.

> > Moving on to Exchange 5.5 (and beyond), I believe that it will stop
> > supporting WebDAV and thus, users will be out of luck. (This is where
> > brutus will step in?)
>
> Exchange 5.5 doesn't support WebDav, right? That's where Brutus will be
> useful.

As mentioned, I don't think it does. That's why some users of evo are
complaining of this.

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!