Re: [ossig] Patent Covers at al

There you have it, software patent samples in Singapore, re-worded and patented under the general patent law.

What's ridiculous is that you have to PAY those retards in the government to know about the details of the patent.

It's almost like they wish you will step on some patents.

Folks, we have a minefield here that is gonna explode in Malaysia. Time to move your asses before it's too late. The patent law itself in it's current state is perfectly capable of being twisted to suit the agenda of patent trolls and lawyers who're out to make more money from patent applications. This is not a joke. Patent holders can claim that you infringe on their 'method/process' in ANY field you're in, from software to engineering to medicine to agriculture.

I will NOT be surprised that a little bit of undertable money can speed up certain patent applications. You folks have been warned. Be very careful.