Re: [ossig] Patent Covers at al

>  A quick search on the ePatents website on the word 'software' in the title of the patent
> reveals 141 patents. Now I don't know how many of these are really software patents
> but a sample of such is like this:
>

>        Publication No:       113159
>        Title:       METHOD, SYSTEM AND COMPUTER SOFTWARE PRODUCT FOR PRE-SELECTING A FOLDER FOR A MESSAGE
>        Application Number:       200503350-1
>  http://www.epatents.gov.sg/PE/TextSearch.asp?WhichQuery=2&WF=0&Display=Format02&SearchName=&NumType=AppNo&SearchNumber=&CheckDigit=&SubM=Title&SearchSubject=software&DisplayOrder=DESC&RecordPerPage=5

Thanks, Sau Sheong for the link.  I had interacted with the IPOS drones
last year and one of the question I had was on software patents and they
said that it does not apply in Singapore.  I guess, they continue to be
unclued as ever.

What we would need is to look at the 141 "software" patents and see what
they really are.

Harish