[ossig] 3rd LPI Exam (the last one for the year 2005)

The Linux Professional Institute (LPI) is a non-profit organization
geared to provide professional certification for the Linux Community.

We are organizing our third community driven LPI certification session.
This would be an excellent opportunity for working professionals,
students and interested individuals to get certified at a low cost.
(More information about LPI available here:
http://www.lpi.org/en/home.html)

Details follow: