[ossig] MyOSS Meetup October 2005

It has come to my attention that the following Meetup has fallen on the
month of Ramadan, meaning some of us would have to break fast before the
Meetup begins.  Thus I would like to propose to all Muslims to come
along and break fast with us at the Meetup.  We would try to provide
food, so please if you are planning to break fast with us, do leave a
message as we know what to prepare.

If you are willing to help out, even better.

Thank You,
Aizat Faiz