Re: [ossig] The nature and size of the open source community

Also interesting to note is this project
(http://ossmole.sourceforge.net/ ) which is a sort of meta-project that
profiles the projects on sourceforge. As sourceforge is currently the
largest repository of open source projects, the statistics and findings
closely match that of what is mentioned. I don't really know how that
particular paper was researched but I suppose ossmole is an 'open
source' version of that report ;)