Re: [ossig] Call for M'sian govt to rethink open source policy

In view of this I think what Ditesh suggested about MAMPU correcting the
misconceptions about its OSS policies publicly should be done as it
carries much more weight and credibility.  I suspect that this may be the
start of a massive campaign by some businesses which relies heavily on
proprietary software in this country to blunt as much as they can any pro-
OSS public policies.

... and vendors who have open source solutions like novell and ibm are taking this lying down???  hmmmm ......

--
micro-inhale  aka microsucks! ;-)