Re: [ossig] Re: [myoss] DAP MALAYSIA: Broadband for all in Malaysia]

The business environment is so political that the minute you allign
yourself with the opposition you're dead. A survey done by MAMPU showed
that majority of Govt agencies who did not or would not migrate to OSS
is because of lack of support and maintenance - hence last month's
MAMPU's dialogue with the IT industry and OSS community. It is clear
that the OSS cummunity do not have a strategy nor a plan. If they (or
we) do have such plan, we can take it directly to the Govt champion of
OSS - MAMPU.

Molly