Re: [ossig] Call for M'sian govt to rethink open source policy

I think anyone running Linux dual-boot is uncertain of Linux. Of
course, they are not to blame -- we just need to be educated on the
long-term benefits and how their lives can be adapted to make room for
FLOSS.

If we are to change things we will have to do it with the mind, not
with the iron fist.