Re: [ossig] Malaysian Law With Respect To Employees Who Program OnTheir Own Time

On 09/24/05 13:33 Harish Pillay said the following:
>>From their website, http://www.isac-m.org/, it appears that membership
> is by invitation only - http://www.isac-m.org/Default.aspx?tabid=73.
> Would be interesting to see how many were rejected.

i was. ;)

(i intentionally applied when they were formed, but as of now i have heard
nothing from them regarding my membership acceptance)

i guess someone with 20 years of software development experience does not
qualify for ISAC-M.