Re: [ossig] Re: [myoss] DAP MALAYSIA: Broadband for all in Malaysia]

On 10/06/05 18:38 Ow Mun Heng said the following:
> W/O enough people versed in FLOSS, there will definitely be a lack of
> support people. How can this be combated? Education. Since the

are you agreeing that there are insufficient OSS support/maintenance people
who can provide a commercial service to the government ? if that is your
position, then perhaps the government would be wise to defer the adoption
of open source until a time when there is enough support. would this be the
position you're suggesting ?

if that is the case, then we might as well pack up our bags and go home.
move along now, nothing to see here.