[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ossig] Malaysian Law With Respect To Employees Who Program OnTheir Own Time
- To: ossig@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [ossig] Malaysian Law With Respect To Employees Who Program OnTheir Own Time
- From: Dr Molly Cheah <drcheah@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 05:10:41 +0800
- In-Reply-To: <4345103B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <4333C4AB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4333DA14.email@example.com> <4333E1F7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4334212A.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4334B1A2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <434508D6.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4345103B.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: ossig@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-ossig@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.6) Gecko/20050328 Fedora/1.7.6-1.2.5
Uwe Dippel wrote:
> Dinesh Nair wrote:
>> i guess someone with 20 years of software development experience does
>> not qualify for ISAC-M.
> Ah, tell me.
> Sure has nothing to do with experience, but with the correctness of
> the stable you come from. Some prefer in-breeding. Lack of
> Hope they'd never ask me. Hell would have to freeze over, I guess. But
> at times it does ... !?
OSS advocates should join en bloc and change the workings from within.
What are their requirements for membership?
To unsubscribe: send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with "unsubscribe ossig" in the body of the message