Re: [ossig] Re: [myoss] DAP MALAYSIA: Broadband for all in Malaysia]

I hope I am not opening up a can of worms here. The government keeps complaining there're not enough of OSS vendor support.

I'm inclined to think otherwise. So assuming the OSS vendor support issue does not exist, what is the barrier then ? Besides what you mentioned below, afaik, to deal with the government, there's a mandatory 'quota' about a company's composition of certain types of employees that it must adhere to. Last I check it has to be a majority for that quota.

It MAY or MAY NOT be public or official, but knowing our government's modus operandi since the day we were born, I can fully understand what they mean by 'Not enough OSS vendor support'.

If that were to be the case, I would not be surprised if their version of 'Not enough OSS vendor support' holds true in their lingua franca.