Re: [ossig] ICT in Education

True. That's why those who are into education need to go in there and
get your presence felt. There was a guy from UNESCO at meeting recently.
I chaired the workshop group on role of NGOs and we made him the
repertoire and presenter. During the discussion, some OSS diva was
horrified by his knowledge and understanding of anything related to the
OSS movement. When he presented he was so coherant that the OSS diva
congratulated us for doing such a good job on him :)

Molly