Subject: Re: Ubuntu "Breezy" Release Party, Adelaide, Thu Oct 13th
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:57:18 +0930
From: Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To: Dinesh Nair <dinesh@alphaque.com>
CC: Peter N. M. Hansteen <peter@bgnett.no>

Dinesh, you may have heard of the implementation of RFC 1149 (IP
datagrams over avian carriers, also known as the "carrier pigeon"
RFC).  Peter Hansteen was instrumental in the implementation.  He'll
be passing through KL on Wednesday.  I had originally thought that he
would be staying overnight, but it's only an extended afternoon.  In
case anybody wants to brave the way to the airport to meet him, I'm
attaching the details:

Greg

nsmail.tmp