Re: [ossig] MDC to hold public discussion on Malaysian Creative Commons

Ditesh wrote:

>It'll be good if members of the community can be present, to ensure that
>our views, opinions and thoughts are given full and due consideration.
>Also, we need to ensure that the event does not get hijacked by certain
>well known parties which has been known to happen in recent times.
>
>---

I'm not exactly sure why this is required.

I've been using Creative Commons licence for a long time, my web site is
hosted in the US and content is produced from all over the world as I
travel, the Internet is a global place, so what jurisdiction does that
fall under?

I think any version of CC stands.

Cheers

--
Gareth Davies - BS7799 LA, OPST

Manager - Security Practice

Network Security Solutions MSC Sdn. Bhd.
Suite E-07-21, Block E, Plaza Mont' Kiara, No. 2 Jalan Kiara,
Mont’ Kiara, 50480
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +603-6203 5303 or +603-6203 5920

www.mynetsec.com