[ossig] Open Standards discussions

Notice the list also includes other lobby groups.

So which is it, Open Standards or Proprietary?

Our own Dr. Nah is currently involved in writing an IOSN UNDP FOSS Open
Standards Primer. And the same corporations and organisations have made
their official comments:

http://www.iosn.net/open-standards/foss-open-standards-primer

The battle against FUD is not just local and the same arguments by the
same groups are being lobbied across the region. Therefore we can
collaborate on rebuttals and arguments towards FUD by these groups
against FOSS.

You can join in discussions regarding FOSS policy issues at an
international level here: