Re: [ossig] FYI: MSC Patent Series: Patent 101 19/10/2005

Dinesh Nair wrote:

> On 10/14/05 01:17 Ditesh said the following:
>
>> Why don't we go and see what is the agenda?
>

> would folk from a certain well respected NGO be interested in attending ?

Just wondering which respected NGO (properly registered) that deals with
OSS as their main line of "business" you are referring to? Does
OSSIG@MNCC have a legal standing or it is just a platform for people
interested in OSS to talk....
Is there a registered association for oss activities that I can join?
Molly