RE: [ossig] Eclipse & Antlr

Yup, already done that. I have no problem compiling,
just executing (which I found to be very weird).
 I've tweaked the Run... environment for the project,
and the CharScanner panic error no longer appears
(yaay!). But I have a new error list now :(. It says:
Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:

with some more details:
CToken (wrong name: gnuc/CToken)

gnuc is a package name & CToken is in the package.

Intuitively, I think it found the CToken class, but
perhaps with a different signature or some sort.
Because of that, it refuses to load the class.

Thanks for the reply! It's nice to know that there are
ppl in .my who are involved in this area.
--
suhaizal

--- Nicholas Adrian Suppiah <Nicholas@apiit.edu.my>