Re: [ossig] FYI: MSC Patent Series: Patent 101 19/10/2005

Dr Molly Cheah wrote:

> Dinesh Nair wrote:
>

>> On 10/14/05 06:38 Dr Molly Cheah said the following:
>>
>>> Is there a registered association for oss activities that I can join?
>>

>> yes, MINDS.
>>
> Now for what matters... What is MINDS? Where is its location? When was
> it formed? Who is in charge? How does one get in touch with it? Or is
> there a place one can go to for such information.
> Molly

Google is free, perhaps you should consult it next time?

http://www.google.com.my/search?q=minds+malaysia&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Top result: http://www.minds.org.my/

"Founded in 1986, the Malaysian Invention and Design Society is the
largest body in Malaysia representing individuals, universities and
companies who pursue excellence in invention, creativity, innovation,
research and development, and industrial design. MINDS is responsible
for promoting high standards of invention and design, fostering
professionalism and encouraging continuing professional development
amongst its members."

--
Gareth Davies - BS7799 LA, OPST

Manager - Security Practice

Network Security Solutions MSC Sdn. Bhd.
Suite E-07-21, Block E, Plaza Mont' Kiara, No. 2 Jalan Kiara,
Montí Kiara, 50480
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +603-6203 5303 or +603-6203 5920

www.mynetsec.com