Re: [ossig] FYI: MSC Patent Series: Patent 101 19/10/2005

Thank you so much for the tutorial on google search. Now why didn't I
think of it? Except that when I found it, it didn't say that
minds.org.my is not an association for OSS activities but one on
invention and design. So I thought there must be another MINDS that
Dinesh refers to....
Molly