Re: [ossig] Software Patents Already In Malaysia?

Hey guys, anyone heard of the Third World network ? Apparently it is an anti-TRIPs organisation based in Penang, contact person is Cecilia Oh. I am not sure how she can play in this, but I think the OSS group and Third World network are fighting the same battle. She started early and probably may have something that
could aid the local OSS and anti-software patent cause.

http://www.attac.org/nonewround/wto/wto02.htm

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS STATEMENT OR TO SIGN ON, PLEASE CONTACT:
Cecilia Oh, mailto:twnet@po.jaring.my
Third World Network http://www.twnside.org.sg/
Tel: +604-2266159
Fax: +604-2264505

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=cecilia+oh+twnet%40po.jaring.my&btnG=Search

These are info I've managed to come up with, anyone of you
care to get in touch with them ?

Dr Molly ?