[ossig] RFC : M'sian GPRS for Net Access - Which one?

Hi All,

	Need some advice on what's the best bet for GPRS(or even 3G,
unfortunately I didn't know that Tse Wai was only able to accomodate
testing celcom's 3G at my place for only that 1 day :-().

I see that DiGi has advertised that they have the widest coverage, so
that might be my best bet, but need info from the people here.

      * My needs. (Some sort of I-Net access for my New Place in Sungai
        Buloh/RRIM/Shah Alam area).
      * Some GPRS PC-Card/Receiver which is supported by GNU/Linux and
        will work with either Maxis/Celcom/DiGi service. (Usage of HP is
        not to be considered. It will be an always on thing. Unless I
        can get a data cable or a HP that is cheaper then getting a GPRS
        DataCard)
      * Price should be < RM150 preferably (for the GPRS Unlimited
        package)
      * Speed > 256kbps would be nice.

If anyone has any better ideas...

PS : Is it possible to buy a DiGi's Prepaid Starter pack and then get
access to GPRS for testing purposes? (via my HP - SonyEricsson T68)

As always, thanks for any and all info in advance.

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!