[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ossig] Linux PlugFest in 2006 - Briefing in Singapore on October 28th
- To: Ossig <ossig@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Myoss <myoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ossig] Linux PlugFest in 2006 - Briefing in Singapore on October 28th
- From: Harish Pillay <harish.pillay@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 23:23:10 +0800
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=Yo2JLbZ5nwBUxwxqjqrneMyWqbZRTq7FiBisqHv7WarQ1JeNK9prJdu8rNN7xDYSc1KHwSrWG6pQdh1GowOkvz6rqZNiBG62XUfAWsLKQ5EOaP0R8fvDq9lg1oBp+bSicSlH8gGm2bB89aDFGZTTYUfsTgI+XW2FTrR98RezNxc=
- Reply-To: ossig@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-ossig@xxxxxxxxxxx
OSSig and MyOSS members:
Please consider this a personal invitation to attend the briefingsession on October 28th at 9 am to hear all the details on thevery first Linux-focused PlugFest in Singapore. There is no costto attend the briefing, BTW. Also, participation in this PlugFestis open to the entire global Linux/Open Source community.
I am appending the following post from the Singapore NationalIT Standards Committee Secretariat.
There is a PDF flyer which, in the interest of bandwidth, it is at: http://people.redhat.com/hpillay/CFP-Plugfest-Briefing.pdf
Harish---------- Forwarded message ----------From: secretariat <email@example.com>Date: Oct 17, 2005 6:17 PMSubject: [Committee] ITSC PlugFest 2006 on Linux - Call forParticipation cum Briefing
The ITSC PlugFest is back!
Now into its third run, PlugFest is organised by the InformationTechnology Standards Committee (ITSC) to offer a neutral andstandards-based platform for organisations to test and demonstrateinteroperability and compatibility of their products.
This time, the domain area of focus is on Linux, with the aim todemonstrate the interoperability among the Linux operatingsystems with software applications developed based on the LSB(Linux Standards Base) version 3.0 (or the latest) specification.
We would like to welcome you to attend the call for participationcum briefing that will happen on:
Date : 28 October 2005 (Friday)Time : 9:00 am – 11:30amVenue : The National University of Singapore Society (NUSS) Function Room: The Guild Suntec City Guild House, 3 Temasek Boulevard, #05-001, Suntec City Mall, Singapore 038983
The programme, regsitration information and more details canbe found at .
Feel free to disseminate this event to your colleagues andfriends.
Best regardsITSC Secretariat_______________________________________________ http://people.redhat.com/hpillay/CFP-Plugfest-Briefing.pdf
To unsubscribe: send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with "unsubscribe ossig" in the body of the message