Re: [ossig] Re: [myoss] Revaluing Deployment of Open Source Software

More on our friend :

http://www.microsoft.com/malaysia/events/past/linkpage4195.asp
http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:Qd-hnmoAu9oJ:star-techcentral.com/teched/story.asp%3Ffile%3D/2003/8/18/teched/6083600%26sec%3DTechEd+%22Lim+Fun+Jin%22&hl=en
*Lim* *Fun* *Jin* (Technical Director, ISA Technologies )