[ossig] help in career exibition.

may i ask here that, where can i get info about job
that involve open source?

because i got to display something on career
opportunity for my cocuriculum day. i hope that i can
incoporate something on job opportunity on open
source.

to be specific i was interested in the necessary
skill(such as the OS skills, programming language
used....), the working environment, the job nature and
type.

can someone please point me to the necessary resource?

actually i already have one from jaring, i hope that i
can find more other career opportunity in open source.

thanks alot.