Re: [ossig] Re: [myoss] Revaluing Deployment of Open Source Software

On 10/19/05 14:30 Yoon Kit Yong said the following:
> Thats what they say, but everytime the govt announces something about OSS,
> our RD as an ISV seems to have some say in it.
>
> Here, as an ISV, in an OSS event, no less..
> http://www.sumberterbuka.com.my/index.php?id=88
> (anybody attended?)

everyone's going to have something to say about it. the points put forth
however, FUD as they are, should be rebutted and to point out that the
standards quoted are actually based on RAND patents and that they're not
truly open to begin with.