Re: [ossig] Any information regarding Ansted University Malaysia

Woah, it's supposedly in Penang. I live here and I've never heard of it until today.

On 10/23/05, Fouad Riaz Bajwa < bajwa@fossfp.org> wrote:
-->

Dear Colleagues,

I have a query about a university in Malaysia called Ansted University. I wanted to confirm from the community regarding it's international status. Are you aware of this university http://www.ansteduniversity.org? Any knowledge of the authenticity of the research and development related activities carried out by this university. Your feedback will be highly appreciated.

Regards.
---------------------------
Fouad Riaz Bajwa
General Secretary
FOSSFP: Free & Open Source Software Foundation of Pakistan ®
FOSSAC ' 2006 Secretariat
Punjab University College of Information Technology
University of The Punjab, Allama Iqbal (Old) Campus
The Mall, Lahore-54000, Pakistan
Phone #: 92 (042) 111-923-923 Ext: 27

Cell #: 92-333-4661290
e-mail:
bajwa@fossfp.org
Lahore-Pakistan.

Ubuntu-Pakistan

Disclaimer:
This e-mail message is intended for its recipient only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please discard it. The author of this e- mail takes no responsibility for the material, implicit or explicit.