Re: [ossig] Any information regarding Ansted University Malaysia

No local names mentioned except an e-mail address and a post box for
correspondance. Nur Hussein, why don't you give them a visit at the
address supplied. Send us a picture of the premises..

> For all inquiries please write, email or contact :
>

>     ANSTED SERVICE CENTER (PG0062193 P)
>
> * No.9 Taman Bukit Dumbar,*
>
> * 11700 Penang, Malaysia. *
>
> *                 or*
>
> * P.O Box 1067, 10840 Penang. Malaysia.*
>
> *  *
>
> * Tel : +604-656 6399*
>
> * Fax: +604-828 4911*
>
> * E-mail: bnhaw@tm.net.my <mailto:bnhaw@tm.net.my>*
>

>       Web Site: http://www.ansteduniversity.org

Another address associated with the University but same e-mail address

> /*For all inquiries about the 2nd International Conference on
> Corporate Social Responsibility*/
>               bnhaw@tm.net.my <mailto:bnhaw@tm.net.my>
>               bsstteam@tm.net.my <mailto:bsstteam@tm.net.my>
>               enquiry@ansteduniversity.org
> <mailto:enquiry@ansteduniversity.org>
>
> *CSR Secretariat Office:**
> *    Best Team Industrial Service,
>    No.6, Lorong Nagasari 3, Taman Nagasari Industrial Park,
>    13600 Penang. Malaysia.

Molly