Re: [ossig] Touch pad & usb mouse configuration

Ow Mun Heng wrote:

> D600, All things with the mouse works.
>
> Touchpad, trackpad, USB mouse.

I *think* so, but I was trying to track systematically down why the OP
had problems. And problems he had.

>>No problem. Of course, you plug in the mouse before you boot as best
>>solution. This must work.

(see above:) This *must* work. If anything else is going to work.

> USB, shouldn't be needed. NO?

Next, once the /dev/input/mice is active, I'd ask the OP to plug/unplug
the mouse and show the last lines of dmesg.
And eventually, do some grep on /var/log/Xorg.log (or whatever).

Plus, there is a BIOS setting in DELLs for the mouse.

But again, step by step.
Let's wait what Mohd Suhaizal says ...

Uwe