Re: [ossig] Touch pad & usb mouse configuration

On 10/27/05 13:59 Ow Mun Heng said the following:
> Nothing was done with my xorg.conf settings at all.

i've got /two/ mouse devices configured for xorg, one for the
touchpad/nipple and another for the usb mouse.

Section "ServerLayout"
	Identifier     "X.org Configured"
	Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
	InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
	InputDevice    "Mouse1" "AlwaysCore"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier  "Mouse0"
	Driver      "mouse"
	Option	    "Protocol" "auto"
	Option	    "Device" "/dev/psm0"
	Option	    "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
	Option	    "Emulate3Buttons" "on"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier  "Mouse1"
	Driver      "mouse"
	Option	    "Protocol" "auto"
	Option	    "Device" "/dev/sysmouse"
	Option	    "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
	Option	    "Emulate3Buttons" "off"
EndSection

Mouse0 is the touchpad/nipple and Mouse1 is the usb mouse, triggered by
freebsd's usbd/moused combination. if i were to insert the usb mouse after
X is started, X wont recognize it. Mouse0 is /always/ recognized,
obviously, since it always exists and is not detachable.