Re: [ossig] Touch pad & usb mouse configuration

On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 06:06 +0000, Adli Abdul Wahid wrote:
> do u have the relevant modules loaded or built in the kernel?
> u need the usbhid (usbhuman interface device thingy) for the usb mouse
> at least.

That is a definite thing to check. I remember racking my brains
wondering why my psmouse won't work (on another machine) and after a
(long) while figuring it out, found out I didn't put in/load in psmouse.

haha

> p/s running gentoo my notebook
>  --
> http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2DA9DA7F

Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!
Neuromancer 16:14:23 up 3 days, 6:32, 5 users, load average: 1.34, 0.78,
0.58