Re: [ossig] Touch pad & usb mouse configuration

Woo...Ok, didn't mean to cause any wars in here. ;).
Thanks for the replies. :). I've saved the thread and
will work on them tonight. Now got to get ready for
"buka puasa" ha...ha..

My xorg.conf is similar to Dinesh's. The touchpad uses
/dev/input/mouse0 and the usb mouse uses
/dev/input/mouse1. Initially both uses
/dev/input/mice, but then the scroll wheel didn't
work, that is how I ended up with the mouse0 and
mouse1.

I got all the related modules loaded. ehci, uhci,
(uh..oh... some I don't even really know why I have
them).

It's not from suspend mode. Just to clarify things up.
Here's the step where the USB mouse works:
1)Plug USB mouse
2)boot
3)X starts

Here's the one where the mouse wouldn't work:
1)Boot
2)X starts
3)plug USB mouse
To make it work, I need to restart X.