Re: [ossig] Touch pad & usb mouse configuration [SOLVED]

Hi all,
 Got it worked out. Thanks to the many ideas &
suggestions :). It's an X related problem. Here's my
solution (just in case anyone faced the same thing):
===
[SOLUTION]
* Create 2 InputDevice sections (as per my original
setup)
 >1 for touchpad
  + Set "Protocol" option to "GlidePointPS/2"
 >1 for usbmouse
  + Set "Protocol" option to "IMPS/2"
  + Set "Emulate3buttons" to "false"
  + Set "ZAxisMapping" to "4 5"

* Set both "Device" option to "/dev/input/mice"
 > before this they were mouse0 and mouse1
respectively
===

 Another thing I want to do: Can I disable the
touchpad on the laptop when I have the USB mouse
plugged in?

==
--suhaizal--