[ossig] korea to go fully open source soon ?

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/windows/0,39020396,39234734,00.htm

Microsoft has threatened to withdraw its Windows software from South Korea
if the country's antitrust agency orders it to unbundle its
instant-messaging and media player software from the operating system.