[ossig] Automount USB drives in KDE 3.4

Hi all,
 I'm back again after hari raya & all the kuihs and
lemangs. I just emerged KDE 3.4. I am a GNOME user for
some years now. Just peeking into KDE. In GNOME,
there's GNOME volume manager which assists in
automounting USB drives once they are plugged in. I
didn't find similar behaviour with KDE -- or what I
have not installed such that I'm missing it? Thank you
to all and Selamat Hari Raya & Deepavali valthukel to
those who celebrated them!

--suhAizal--