[ossig] Embedded boards

Hi,

I saw in the archives that there was interest among list members about
purchasing embedded boards. I would like to sell the following boards
and embedded tools if anyone is interested. Please feel free to
forward this email as appropriate. They are as follows:

3 units (new), 1 unit (used) of:
Soekris net4801-50 and case: 266 Mhz CPU, 128 Mbyte SDRAM, 3 Ethernet,
2 serial, USB connector, CF socket, 44 pins IDE connector, 1 Mini-PCI
socket, 3.3V PCI connector (RM1000)
2.5" hard drive mounting kit for the net4801 (RM40)
12V 1.5A power supply IEC320-C8 inlet 90V-265V switch mode (RM60)

2 units (used for demo only)
VIA Mini-ITX Epia800 (C3 800MHz) with TV out
Morex Cubid embedded chassis M3688,  2.5" (H) x 8.25" (W) x 10.25"
(D), black with blue glass front
Builtin DC-DC power supply PCB
Slim (laptop type) LG DVD/CDRW combo drive
40GB Seagate Laptop ST94011A HDD
512MB PC133 SDRAM
RM1500

2 units (used):
44 pin IDE to CF vertical mount converter PCB - RM20

3 units (new):
40 pin IDE to laptop CDROM converter PCB - RM20

1 unit (used):
Tektronix 2215 Oscilloscope, 60 MHz, 2 Channel, Serial support, All
probes 10x, manuals and connector kit intact. RM800

2 units (used)
128x64 graphical LCD with contrast adjust, PC LPT1 parallel connector
for data interface, USB connector for power - RM100

8 pcs 5" x 5" single sided 1 Oz copper PCB (RM2)

Email me if you are interested or have any questions. I am located in
KL. If you want me to deliver, I can deliver to Bangsar area and
Phileo Damansara area in PJ. Payment must be in cash.

Thanks,
jayakumar

ps: if you have interest in any other specific embedded boards, please
let me know.