Re: [ossig] Programmer life in Malaysia.

Dinesh Nair <dinesh@alphaque.com> wrote:

On 11/16/05 23:54 Aizat Faiz said the following:
> Oh I agree :) Just from observing my classes, I can see the 'interest'
> of the students in coding. The lecturers themself lack the excitement

which is why the majority of those with CS/IT degrees are plain crap.

well, funny it is actually not easy to find friends to can work on personal programming project together, in my place of study. for them programming is home work. funny alot these guys actually happy this year, because it is the last year they will be doing programming. and i'm the one that will miss it.

oh yeah i'm aspire to be programmer so i want to ask:
what you guys expect from a CS/IT grad?
what you guys expecting from a programmer?