Re: [ossig] single sign-on, SSH, VSFTP trouble

Yes,

it should show the ADS users list but I keep getting the local passwd
list. Kerberos is using krb5 1.3.6 packages.

I have run the kinit linuxuser@my.domain.com and it validates the
password without problems.

Users can access my shares with their own login authenticated from ADS.

So, I am still missing something in this puzzle. Will keep looking.